Wednesday, October 12, 2005

2am is THE time

This is not the healthiest of situations. The last two weeks of my life has compounded into alot of awake time and not to much sleep. It started with electrofringe (where more beer was consumed than food) Then continued on to the next week where, if I was not at uni, I was working (till 10pm) then doing a essay abstract till the early hour of the morning and if it was not this I was at, or playing at, a gig in the city. Everything is happening I me at once. And im sitting here writting to the internet as the clock ticks over (note the clock I added to the sidebar of my blog) What is going to happen in a week? will my body stop to function. I have to go to work cause I need the cash. I have to go to uni casue there is only 5 weeks left (is that a reason!?!?)! Life at the moment just has to much to offer me.
Everyone should try: P J Harvey (Plants and Rags from Dry) then Bjork (Storm from Drawing Resraints 9) then Marilyn Mason (Great Big White World from Mechanical Animals) then Half Jack (The Dresden Dolls from The Dresden Dolls) then Nine Inch Nail (A Warm Place from The Downward Spiral) then The Panics (Crack In The Wall from Crack In The Wall)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mum is going to get me in trouble.

And eat something.

12/10/05 14:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home